2024 Australian Deaf Games (ADG) Awards Nomination Form
2024 ADG – The Leonie Jackson Community Spirit Award
This award recognises and honours an exceptional individual who maybe an Australian Deaf Games volunteer, sport participant, official or other who has clearly demonstrated a sense of confidence, wellbeing, caring and responsibility for others that helps achieve positive outcomes.
This award criteria is as follows:
- Must have displayed and contributed to the ADG community beyond their usual role or responsibilities.
- Will have showcased a spirit and willingness to help individuals and groups.
- Will have supported and worked for the improvement of the health of the ADG community.
- Will have displayed leadership that has strengthened or developed and supported the ADG community to participate in sports and social programs at the Games.
- These attributes will have been displayed during the 2024 ADG and during the preparations for the 2024 ADG
See the 2024 ADG website for more information on the Award https://austdeafgames.org.au/the-leonie-jackson-community-spirit-award/
2024 ADG Sport Awards Categories
- Athlete of the Year Award – MALE or FEMALE
- Team of the Year
DSA – Athlete of the Year Award Criteria
This award may be presented to a male or female athlete.
- This award may be presented to an individual who has demonstrated an outstanding performance with good sportsmanship whether it be one game/event or a collection of games/events
DSA – Team of the Year Award Criteria
The Nominated Team:
- This award may be presented to a sporting team whether it is a team or a relay team who worked as a team to produce outstanding performance, whether it be one game/event or a collection of games/events.